UNICEF: Who are we ?
UNICEF also known as the United Nation's Children's Fund is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. In other words, these people are responsible for every child across the world who is struggling to survive. The people of UNICEF provides works in over 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives. They make sure and maintain every child's protection and inclusion. On top if their education, their social policy, helping out for any emergencies, to empower girls and women, innovation for every children, and any supplies that are needed in order to keep every children safe and fulfilled.
"For Every Child" Video
Great thing is anybody can be a part of this. To help every children in need. Any one can support and volunteer, and donate to the UNICEF. Also known as "Uniters" there are a bunch of options and ways to become a part of this. Fundraise, you can join any local UNICEF fundraiser. You can meet with any other people who share your passion for these children and build a community to fight for children's rights. You can start advocating, learn and speak up for these children. Become the voice for these children.
Great thing is anybody can be a part of this. To help every children in need. Any one can support and volunteer, and donate to the UNICEF. Also known as "Uniters" there are a bunch of options and ways to become a part of this. Fundraise, you can join any local UNICEF fundraiser. You can meet with any other people who share your passion for these children and build a community to fight for children's rights. You can start advocating, learn and speak up for these children. Become the voice for these children.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteUNICEF is a great agency for helping children. I can remember when I was little using the Trick-or-Treat Boxes for UNICEF. My friends and I would always try to collect the most donations for those in need.
ReplyDeleteYes! It really is the best. I’m psyched you had something to do in relation to it already!
DeleteWow, I did not know that this organization existed up until I came across your blog. I look forward to learning more about UNICEF and how I can get involved to help these children in need.
ReplyDeleteYes! This company has been going on since 1946. I will most definitely keep mentioning more information about UNICEF and what we as individuals can do.
DeleteThis organization is amazing! After watching the video in your blog I am really excited to learn more!
ReplyDeleteI agree ! Let me know if there’s anything in particular you may have questions for.
DeleteGreat Blog, as well a great cause!! Keep it up
ReplyDeleteNice start. I still remember the orange boxes like milk cartons we carried around on Halloween.
ReplyDelete